- Get any car serviced at Toyota of Irving and save 10% on the bill AND the dealership will donate 10% to Irving Cares! It’s a win-win! Present this flyer at check-in: Toyota of Irving Save 10 Give 10 Flyer
- Purchase any new or used car from Toyota of Irving and receive “fleet pricing” AND the dealership will donate $100 to Irving Cares. Must present the Toyota of Irving Save 10 Give 10 Flyer to Bill Vaughn at the dealership.
- Irving Cares is participating in the Charity Motors Car Donation Program. You can donate a car you no longer want or need, receive a tax deduction, and designate Irving Cares to receive the proceeds from the sale of your car. If you are interested in participating in this program, Click here or call Charity Motors at 972-CHA-RITY and designate Irving Cares as your charity.
- When you use your Kroger Plus Card, Irving Cares earns a portion of millions in donations made annually by Kroger. Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com, and create an account if you don’t have one. Go to Community and click on Community Rewards then select Irving Cares. When enrollment is complete, you will see “Irving Cares” on the right side of the information page. Click here for step-by-step instructions. Remember to re-enroll annually!
- Tom Thumb’s Good Neighbor Program works the same way: when you shop, we get a percentage contribution. Simply complete the enrollment form – Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program Enrollment – go to the customer service counter at your Tom Thumb, and ask them to link your Reward Card with Irving Cares. Our Good Neighbor Number: 1012.
Air Miles and Hotel Points
- Philanthropy can also include donation of air miles and hotel points, that Irving Cares will use to offer trips for auction at The Great Harvest. This is a great way to leverage your support of Irving Cares! For more information please contact Heather Newell, Development Director, email@example.com or (972) 721-9181, ext. 202.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Irving Cares when you shop at AmazonSmile. Sign in with your Amazon account email and password or create an account, at www.smile.amazon.com, and select Irving C A R E S Inc. as your charity. Then whenever you shop from www.smile.amazon.com, we get a donation. You must place your order from the AmazonSmile website for Irving Cares to get the donation.
- Not shopping on Amazon? No problem! You can still make money for Irving Cares using GoodSearch.com. Select Irving Cares as your internet search beneficiary at http://www.goodsearch.com.
- For questions, contact Julia Black at (972) 721-9181, ext. 210, for assistance or more information.
Cheers for Irving Cares
- Irving Cares has partnered with D’Vine Wine on the square in Granbury to offer private-labeled vintages promoting Irving Cares’ services. Share good cheer with your family, friends, and co-workers while sharing the mission of Irving Cares. This wine makes a great conversation piece for your holiday dinner party, a thoughtful hostess gift, and a meaningful way to restock your gift closet. Priced at $20 per bottle plus tax, Irving Cares benefits from each purchase. These private-labeled vintages are available year-round. To order, contact D’Vine Wine in Granbury and ask for the Irving Cares vintages by name. Shipping is available. Call (817) 573-7200, or go to www.dvinewinegranbury.com